STATEMENT
OF PURPOSE
The Dynamic Relationship between Humans and Earth has
always captivated me. Its boundless possibilities and constant outcomes are
what I find most simulating and appealing about Environmental Resource
Management. My passion and interest in Environmental issues made me to choose
this program in Master’s Degree to give substance to the issues that are
continually significant to me.
Development of an Organisation needs Ideal management
and the same formula to be applied to reduce global warming and pollution. I
believe research is required to acquire data and formulate theories, but it is
just as important to know how to apply those theories and use that data in real
world. To be competent and competitive I will require a Master’s degree which
gives me up-to-date tool and knowledge that is the need of the hour. My goal is
to apply my knowledge in this field in order to aid in the promotion of more
environmentally responsible businesses and government practices in my country,
which is undertaking many Environmental and Energy management programs to utilize the natural resources at its best to degrade the pollutants.
As I started my education, my respect for education
and inclination towards applied science drove me opt for Maths, Physics, Chemistry
and Biology in my Secondary school of education. Moreover my innate strengths
always been creative and the power of imagination; which made me take up the discipline
that would allow me to channel in the best way. Thus Mechanical
engineering Diploma (10+3) was direct consequence of my convictions. I have
participate in Industrial Training
program for Six Months as a part of academic curriculum that gained me
excellent knowledge in Production and Industrial Management.
My Under graduation in Automobile Engineering at Godavari Institute of Engineering &
Technology campus, Affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada,
has exposed me to a stimulating academic environment where learning has
provided a thorough exposure through various core subjects available in
Automobile Engineering, Environmental and Management subjects. During my Under
Graduation I felt automobiles are being developed with more advanced technologies,
but the exhaust pollutants creating more impact on Environment. That was the
strong reason behind a desire to compliment the broad spectrum of environmental
studies, intricacy of Geology and Earth sciences. I would like to contribute my
part in development of Alternative Energy sources for automobiles and also to
manage the fuels and livelihood resources for future generation.
As a
graduate in Automobile Engineering, I look for Master’s Degree to refine my
knowledge and skill set in areas of my interest. I want to study the
possibilities of developing alternative fuels. It will also open up several
avenues as far as my goal of career as a research professional at academic,
commercial or research oriented organization is concerned. I intend to pursue
my Master’s Degree in order to achieve this goal. Being an ardent adventurous
and adaptive I dare to claim that, throughout my life, curiosity has been the
main feature of my personal character. I always sought new challenges, new
questions and new answers and I do believe that it has been this love of
novelty which has led me towards education success and will help in Establishment
of Industry with German technologies.
Additionally after completion of my graduation I have
done Master Certificate in Tool Engineering (MCTE) at Central Institute of Tool
Design (A Govt. of India Society) which includes CAD/CAM soft wares and Tool
Engineering program to help me out in Designing.
Germany has always been the world leader in technology, and without
question it is the Motherland of Engineering and Land of Ideas. Germany avails
the advantages of securing the best of knowledge, quality of education, good
life style and above all the international exposure. I believe that variety of
courses offered with highly knowledgeable faculty and excellent facilities, the
university will provide perfect environment to focus all my resources towards
my goal.
I believe that master’s program in “Environmental Resource Management”
at your University will not only help me find a career in a research
organization but also give me an opportunity to explore and broaden the scope
of my understanding through coursework and research at your university. I am
fully aware that a pursuit in research and academics requires a high level of
dedication, determination, motivation and self-discipline. I wish to aver that I will make maximum use of all
these opportunities bestowed upon me and shall pursue my goals with whole
hearted dedication and can live to the high standards set by the university
which would help me to serve the environment. If I am
given chance, I will strive to be one among the best students of the
university.
Expecting a favourable consideration and looking
forward to being associated with you.
NOTE: DO NOT COPY THE STATEMENT
No comments:
Post a Comment